Saturday, January 28, 2012

Limericks

I saw a cockroach in the ceiling,
But when I opened the light it was running,
Maybe it was to find a food,
That I think I misunderstood,
Oh cockroach, where are you hiding?

A young man was sitting in the corner,
He was happy while eating the burger
The kids were in front of him watching,
But the man keeps on eating,
When I looked closely, Ow! He was our neighbours’ gardener.

There was a clown on the side street
And he’s doing bending and split
Is he from the carnival?
Coz he’s awesome and so magical
I’ll give him a food, maybe he wants something to eat.

Birds chirping on the tree,
Like the stars singing in Glee,
They were sitting next to each other,
With wings flocking all together.
They looked so happy and free.

Philippine’s President is Noynoy,
He looked like my toy,
With his glasses on
That really turns me on.
I’m referring to my cute toy, not PNoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment