Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feeling of Fulfillment

Two days ago, I had my final defense without re-scheduling my schedule.

What do I feel? It feels so fulfilling like I've passed a board exam. 

Before the defense started, I was shaking and perspiring of nervousness. Of course! That day would determine if I will be standing in the green green grass of the Sunken Garden. 

I think that was really my day, because the defense went so well and I just had very minor errors to revise.
That is another time again in my life, when I felt that God is so good and He was with me.

After the defense, there are "Congratulations! You can now claim the Sunken garden." ABES students say that line, especially when the last day of college comes. That if they say Sunken garden, that means graduation. :)

I am so happy now that there's something I should be proud of of myself.

Despite of the tricycle fares for surveying, approaching employees to answer my questionnaire with an add of criticism, the heat of the sun, hagardness eveyday, sacrificing my hunger to finish my manuscript, sleepless nights, tiring days, expensive printing..

I can now claim my final destination in college... The Sunken Garden. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment