Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm wondering how would it feel....

That in a few weeks, I'm leaving college.


That I'll be leaving where I learned to drink (a lot), smoke (moderately), cut classes, call my teacher through her first name, attend class with my money, cellphone and brain only.


That I'll be leaving those teachers who gave high grades to their pets and nothing left for those unnoticed.


That I'll be leaving my obligation as a Student Council Officer.




That I'll be leaving the place where it molded me better in speaking and dealing with other people.


That I'll be walking in another path, different from college.


That I'll be receiving money net from my mother, but from my boss.


That I'll be starting again.


That I'll be s stranger again to another world.


That I'll be learning new things again like in school.


That I'll be recalling what my teachers taught me and apply in my new world.


I wonder if I can. But I'm hoping, crossed fingers, that it'll be a welcoming world in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment